It's Mommy Time

One Mommy, Two Daughters, Zero Time

Thursday, March 01, 2007

6-7 Months - The Best Age



Some wise Mom once told me that whatever age your child is will seem like the best age. Well, so far that wisdom has held true. Never more so than during this 6-7 month old stage. Hailey is absolutely perfect right now. She's alert and happy most of the time. She can sit up on her own and play with toys, but she can't crawl yet. She babbles incoherently, but doesn't talk back. She snuggles, but doesn't need to be held all the time. It's just great! Here is her 6 month picture. I've also included one from last weekend where you can see her tooth!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:03 AM , Anonymous Peter P said...

    Oh, thank you so much for those pictures. I just assumed that you and daddy were so busy with the impending move that the rest of us were just out of luck for pics. What a doll she is, and I miss both of you sooooo much. Of course, I agree with you about the best age...for me, I think my daughter's best age is...oh, around 29 1/2!

    Love,
    Dad

     
  • At 9:27 PM , Anonymous Aunt Nancy said...

    Hailey is so adorable!! She's growing up fast and I'm glad to hear she's a happy baby. Keep posting pictures!

    Also, I hope your move to Atlanta is a smooth trasition. I have way too many questions to ask, so I'll just wait for you to post an update on everything.

    Aunt Nancy

     
  • At 5:28 AM , Anonymous ann said...

    Where did she get those beautiful eyes from!? She seems so happy! That means that you're doing a great job as a mom. I'm so proud of you!

     
  • At 5:08 AM , Anonymous Melissa said...

    Alisa - Do you still think her eyes are on their way to brown?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home