It's Mommy Time

One Mommy, Two Daughters, Zero Time

Friday, January 12, 2007

Car Seat


I have become one of those mothers that spends $300 on a car seat. I can't believe it myself! Before Hailey was born, I purchased a used Graco SnugRide because it was rated pretty well in Consumer Reports. At the time, it seemed like it would be fine. Well, once you put an actual living creature in one of these things, it doesn't seem very safe. It's just a bunch of plastic with the bare minimum amount of padding on either side. So, I've bought her the Lexus of car seats. It's a monster with side impact safety. It's $300, but she uses it every day while we commute 30 minutes to/from Nashville. Here's a picture of the seat...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:40 AM , Anonymous ann said...

    Today it's top of the line car seats---tomorrow it will be top of the line car. Tread lightly, my dear!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home