It's Mommy Time

One Mommy, Two Daughters, Zero Time

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bring on the Beer

Just returned from the doctor where they checked my amniotic fluid levels to make sure that Sophia has a safe environment. It's a lovely environment; so I can continue the pregnancy until I'm rechecked again on Friday...yippee (I guess).

I was so disillusioned by the doctor's visit that I decided to stop to get beer on the way home (for myself not my parents, although they may need it too). Of course, the woman at the gas station just had to ask "when are you due?" It's hard to be polite at this point, but I put on my happiest Mommy face and said "I was due six days ago, that's why I'm buying beer. I may just have to drink her out." I think that she wasn't sure if I was kidding. On second thought, I'm not sure I was kidding. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM , Anonymous katie said...

    Hah! Funniest pregnancy post so far (and lets hope you won't have to write too many more;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home