It's Mommy Time

One Mommy, Two Daughters, Zero Time

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What Will I Be?




I'm sure that every mother wonders what her child will be when he/she grows up. I think about that a lot now that Hailey is developing her own personality. So far, I'm thinking she'll be some type of entertainer. She's such an extrovert already. It takes her no time at all to warm up to anyone, and she loves to be the center of attention. She has such a happy, wonderful personality. I'm trying to soak in all of the smiles while she's giving them. I'm sure they'll be hard to find when she hits her teenage years!

Here's a picture of Hailey playing the piano at Grandpa Pete's house. She really enjoyed banging away on it. I certainly hope that she has more musical talent (and follow-through) than I did.

In other news, I did find a day care finally. She's going to be in a family home similar to the one that she was in first in Nashville. There are only 6 kids and they are all older than Hailey. I like that she'll have exposure to older kids. It should be a good fit. Luke's office is also considering starting a daycare when they move to their new facility. So, that might be an option in the future.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:36 PM , Anonymous Aunt Nancy said...

    Hey... I have my girls posed at the piano just like that too!

    Hailey's a beautiful baby! Yes... soak in all those smiles and playful moments... babies grow up too fast. Glad to hear you are all settling in. From the website, it Looks like a nice town.

    Hope you will make it back to Buffalo this summer... We all can't wait to see you and Hailey!

    Miss you all..
    Aunt Nancy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home